Sandpointe Series Floor Plans
- Insulation- Standard R-21 Ceiling, R-21 Walls, R-11 Floors
- Windows- Low-E vinyl windows with argon gas
- Floor Joists- 2 x 6, 16” On Center
- Floor Decking- 4 x 8 x 19/32”, Tongue & Groove OSB
- Vertical Fiber Cement
- Exterior Window Trim- 4” Trim All Sides
- Dormers & Exterior Trim- Dormer is standard – see print for size and location
- Sidewalls- 2 X 6 at 16” OC / 96” Height- Flat Ceiling
- Shingles- Architectural with Limited Lifetime warranty
- Standard Roof Load- 20 Pound w/Trusses 24” OC
- Exterior Entry Doors- Front-36” Inswing with deadbolt knocker and peephole, Rear 32” Inswing with deadbolt
- Eaves & Overhang- Single wide = 4″, Double-wide=6″, sidewalls and end walls. Screens vented.
- Roof Pitch- 3/12
- Set Back Frame (Foundation Ready)- Optional
- Carpet & Carpet Pad- 15 oz carpet & 3/8” rebond carpet pad
- Linoleum- Kitchen, baths and utility. Dining room is lino in some plans and carpet in others. Hall and closets vary per print.
- Main Entry Floor Covering- Lino
- Window Sills & Trim- White finished sills (not T/T) w/lip molding
- Ceiling Sheetrock Thickness- 1/2” High Density
- Closet Shelves- Wire shelves location per print.
- Tape & Texture Interior Wall Finish- Standard throughout.
- Interior Wall Paint- Creamy throughout standard.
- Ceiling Paint- Matches primary wall paint.
- Interior Ceiling to Wall Transition- Caulked and painted.
- Coffered Ceiling- Optional – plan specific.
- Base Molding- 3-1/4” in lino areas. Optional all other areas.
- Interior Doors- White raised 2 panel.
- Door Trim- 2 1⁄4” Waterfall except 1” flat on inside of closets.
- Door Stops- None
- Door Handles- Round brushed nickel
- Wardrobe Doors- White raised 2 panel
- Bedroom Lighting- Recessed LED can light
- Dining Room Lighting- Recessed LED can lights per print.
- Kitchen Lighting- Recessed LED can lights per print.
- Exterior Lights- White – both front and back doors.
- Bathroom Lighting- Bath 1: recessed LED can lights. Guest: recessed LED can lights. Amount varies per floor plan. Cosmetic lights are optional.
- Wire & Brace For Ceiling Fan(s)- Optional
- TV/Phone Boxes – Rough In With Raceways – Not Wired- Optional
- Electrical Service Main Panel- 200 AMP
- Cabinet Type- Knotty Alder raised panel doors. Knotty Alder face frame and side panels with hidden hinges. All cabinets all have light maple color lined interiors.
- Kitchen Overhead Cabinets- 30” tall with one adjustable shelf.
- Cabinet Hardware- Brushed nickel knobs on cabinet doors and drawers
- Range Hood Overhead Cabinet- Standard
- Refer Overhead- Overhead cabinet
- Washer/Dryer Overhead- Optional
- Kitchen Drawers- Drawer Bank- doors over drawers optional.
- Cabinet Crown Molding- Yes
- Bathroom Drawer Bank- Optional. Not all baths will have room for drawers.
- Backsplash – Kitchen and Baths- 4” Laminate
- Bar Back Finish- Matches cabinet
- Countertop Self Edge- Laminate
- Bathroom Lavy Cabinet- Full door – no cubbies. Med cabinet standard.
- Bath 1 Tub/Shower- 60” Fiberglass tub/ shower with shower head.
- Guest Bath Tub/Shower- 60” fiberglass tub/ shower
- Bath Sinks & Toilets- China and elongated toilet
- Bath Sink Faucets & Tub/Shower- Single lever brushed nickel on sinks, tub and/or shower
- Bathroom Mirrors- 24” x 42” over sink. Add a second mirror over added opt sink. No trim.
- Towel Bar/Tissue Holders- Optional
- Kitchen Sink- 8″ deep stainless steel
- Kitchen Faucet- Single Lever with pull-out sprayer
- Plumb for Washing Machine- Standard
- Wire for Clothes Dryer- Standard
- Shut-Off Valves- Individual standard. Whole House optional.
- Exterior Water Faucet- Optional in pre-determined locations.
- Heating System- Electric forced air furnace and ducts
- Water Heater- 30 Gallon
- Mini Blinds- Optional
- Color- Stainless Steel
- Refrigerator- 18 Cubic Foot Frost Free. Plumb for ice/water in wall optional.
- Range- 30” Electric range with window and clock
- Dishwasher- Optional
- Microwave- Optional
- Range Hood- 30” Stainless Steel
- Fireplace -Optional built-out electric fireplace with T&T mantle
- EZ Set Trim Package – Run drywall all the way marriage line. Ship loose foam beams for ceiling and wall close up.- Optional
- T & T Close Up – Hold drywall back from marriage line for site installation and finish of drywall.- Standard